Nebraska ACT Prep Course
- Kaplan offers ACT classes in your state. They are the leader in ACT prep- more people get in to college with their ACT Prep Course than with any other major course.
- Largest ACT prep question and test library-over 4,500 questions and 6 tests- the most in the industry
- Proven track record- more effective than any other ACT course
- Higher ACT score guaranteed, or your money back
- Customized ACT course curriculum through Adaptive Learning to your strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehensive teaching by an instructor who has mastered the ACT
- Convenient schedules for your busy lifestyle
ACT On Demand
This is a prep course without tutors or classes (just videos and software).
Starting at $249
Online ACT Course
Meet ACT teachers in a a live, online classroom.
- Kaplan ACT Advantage Online Courses
- 06/12 - 07/12 Tue, Thu
- 06/13 - 07/11 Mon, Wed
- 06/16 - 07/08 Sat, Sun
- 06/18 - 06/28 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
- 06/22 - 07/11 Mon, Wed, Fri
- 06/24 - 07/12 Tue, Thu, Sun
- 06/24 - 08/12 Sun
- 07/07 - 08/25 Sat
Live ACT Class
Find locations in your state for ACT Classes. Courses include software, books, and videos. Convenient make-up options if you miss a class. Book early to ensure a seat.
No local class found.
Use an approved ACT tutor for teaching in your state or online.
ACT Express (12 Hr) at $1,999
ACT Review (20 Hr) at $2,999
ACT Honors (26 Hr) at $3,699
ACT Masters (32 Hr) at $4,299
Nebraska Colleges & Universities
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health
- Bellevue University
- Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Wayne State College
- Creighton University
Nebraska ACT Options