Oklahoma ACT Course
- Kaplan is the leader in ACT prep- more people get in to college with a Kaplan ACT course than with any other major course.
- Largest question and test library-over 4,500 questions and 6 tests- the most in the industry
- Proven track record- more effective than any other course
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back
- Adaptive learning technology- personalized for your needs
- Comprehensive teaching by an instructor who has mastered the ACT
- Convenient schedules for your busy lifestyle
ACT On Demand
Prep at your own pace with comprehensive, video instruction accessible when and where you want.
Starting at $249
ACT Classroom Anywhere
Interact with teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
ACT Classroom On Site
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
ACT Express (12 Hr) at $1,999
ACT Review (20 Hr) at $2,999
ACT Honors (26 Hr) at $3,699
ACT Masters (32 Hr) at $4,299
Oklahoma Colleges & Universities
- University of Central Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- University of Tulsa
- Oklahoma City University
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma Christian University
- Oklahoma State University-Main Campus
Oklahoma ACT Options