F. Reasoning Questions
Reasoning questions ask you to describe how the argument was made, not necessarily what it says. Here are some examples of the ways in which these questions are worded:
- How does the author make his point?
- A major flaw in the argument above is that it...
- A's response has which of the following relationships to B's argument?
How to approach Reasoning Questions
1. Read the argument and find the conclusion.
2. State the reasoning in your own words.
This is a partial free sample of our prep guide. To view the remainder of this page, purchase the 800score Prep Course
w Additional tests,
classroom prep and tutoring through Veritas