Alabama MCAT Course
- Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep- more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report™ — progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track — customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology- personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT On Demand
Prep at your own pace with comprehensive, video instruction accessible when and where you want.
$1,699 or 3 installments of $566.33
MCAT Classroom Anywhere
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
- Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
- 07/22 - 08/08 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
- 07/23 - 08/29 Tue, Thu
- 07/27 - 09/08 Sat, Sun
- 07/29 - 08/24 Mon, Wed, Sat
- 08/05 - 08/22 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
- 08/07 - 09/06 Mon, Wed, Fri
- 08/10 - 09/10 Tue, Thu, Sat
- 08/19 - 09/05 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
MCAT Classroom On Site
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
- Local Kaplan MCAT Classroom Courses
- Hampton Inn & Suites: The Tutwiler: 2021 Park Place , Birmingham , AL 35203 - more info
- 11/26 - 01/28 Tue, Thu
- 12/10 - 01/28 Tue, Thu
MCAT Tutoring offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring-15Hr at $3,299
Tutoring-25Hr at $4,399
Tutoring-35Hr at $5,499
Alabama Colleges & Universities
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Alabama OAT Options