Alabama MCAT Course
- Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep- more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report™ — progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track — customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology- personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT On Demand
Prep at your own pace with comprehensive, video instruction accessible when and where you want.
$1,699 or 3 installments of $566.33
MCAT Classroom Anywhere
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
- Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
- 04/22 - 06/03 Mon, Wed
- 04/23 - 06/20 Tue, Thu
- 04/23 - 07/16 Tue
- 04/25 - 06/25 Tue, Thu
- 04/27 - 08/17 Sat
- 04/28 - 08/11 Sun
- 04/29 - 07/01 Mon, Wed
- 04/30 - 06/06 Tue, Thu
MCAT Classroom On Site
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
- Local Kaplan MCAT Classroom Courses
- Hampton Inn & Suites: The Tutwiler: 2021 Park Place , Birmingham , AL 35203 - more info
- 05/07 - 07/09 Tue, Thu
- 05/23 - 07/09 Tue, Thu
- 06/03 - 07/31 Mon, Wed
- 06/17 - 07/31 Mon, Wed
MCAT Tutoring offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring-15Hr at $3,299
Tutoring-25Hr at $4,399
Tutoring-35Hr at $5,499
Alabama Colleges & Universities
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Alabama OAT Options