Mississippi MCAT Course
- Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep- more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart ReportT - progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track - customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology- personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT On Demand
Prep at your own pace with comprehensive, video instruction accessible when and where you want.
$1,699 or 3 installments of $566.33
MCAT Classroom Anywhere
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
- Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
- 08/18 - 11/10 Sat
- 08/22 - 12/05 Wed
- 08/23 - 10/16 Tue, Thu
- 08/25 - 10/14 Sat, Sun
- 08/25 - 12/01 Sat
- 08/26 - 12/09 Sun
- 08/27 - 10/17 Mon, Wed
- 08/29 - 12/05 Wed
MCAT Classroom On Site
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
MCAT Tutoring offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring-15Hr at $3,299
Tutoring-25Hr at $4,399
Tutoring-35Hr at $5,499
Mississippi Colleges & Universities
- Belhaven College
- Jackson State University
- Millsaps College
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Mississippi OAT Options