Omaha MCAT Classes
- Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT courses than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry.
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach
MCAT On Demand
Prep at your own pace with comprehensive, video instruction accessible when and where you want.
MCAT Classroom Anywhere
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
- Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
- 10/21 - 03/03 Sun
- 10/23 - 01/23 Tue
- 10/24 - 12/10 Mon, Wed
- 10/24 - 02/13 Wed
- 10/28 - 12/15 Sat, Sun
- 10/30 - 01/03 Tue, Thu
- 11/01 - 12/16 Tue, Thu, Sun
- 11/03 - 03/02 Sat
MCAT Classroom On Site
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
- Creighton University: 2500 California Plaza , Omaha , NE 68178 - more info
- 01/12 - 03/24 Sat, Sun
- 02/02 - 03/24 Sat, Sun
- 02/03 - 05/12 Sun
- 02/03 - 05/12 Sun
- Embassy Suites Lincoln: 1040 P Street , Lincoln , NE 68508 - more info
- 01/15 - 04/23 Tue
- 01/29 - 04/23 Tue
- Nebraska Union: 1400 R St , Lincoln , NE 68588 - more info
- 05/21 - 07/18 Tue, Thu
- 06/04 - 07/18 Tue, Thu
MCAT Tutoring offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring-15Hr at $3,999
Tutoring-25Hr at $4,899
Tutoring-35Hr at $5,799
Omaha Colleges & Universities
- Clarkson College
- College of Saint Mary
- Creighton University
- Grace University
- Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Phoenix-Omaha Campus