Kaplan Test Prep – the largest GMAT preparation and business school admissions counseling company. Kaplan offers online and live courses ranging from $500-$1500.
GMAT Prep Courses
Kaplan GMAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Zoom classes. Live classes on hold due to Covid.
GMAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local Florida classroom information:
Business schools in Florida
|Business School||Nat. Rank||Avg. GMAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Florida (Warrington)||#25||685||18.8%||$104,538|
|University of South Florida||#95||515||37.1%||$43,944|
|Florida State University||#79||564||60.8%||$64,583|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report.
The Warrington College of Business at University of Florida
- Departments and concentrations: accounting, consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, human resources management, international business, marketing, management information systems, production/operations management, real estate, and supply chain management/logistics.
- Average GMAT is 685.
- Average GPA is 3.55
- The admissions deadline is March 15.
The Muma College of Business at University of South Florida
- Departments and concentrations: accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, health care administration, international business, leadership, marketing, management information systems, sports business, and supply chain management/logistics.
- Average GMAT is 515.
- Average GPA is 3.40
- The admissions deadline is July 1.
The College of Business at Florida State University
- Departments and concentrations: general management, human resources management, insurance, management information systems, real estate, and supply chain management/logistics.
- Average GMAT is 564.
- Average GPA is 3.68
- The admissions deadline is June 1.
Magoosh (site affiliate) offers a low-priced GMAT course starting at $249. They’ve had over 1.5 million students since 2011.
1 year of access
+50 total score guarantee
Premium Self-Study ($249)
Over 340 video lessons on Math, Verbal, IR, and AWA
Over 1,300 practice questions
At least 2 practice tests
Tutoring + Premium ($799)
6 hours of tutoring ($660 value)
Video chat (Skype) sessions
Flexible scheduling within a week