Kaplan Test Prep – the largest GMAT preparation and business school admissions counseling company. Kaplan offers online and live courses ranging from $500-$1500.
Kaplan GMAT Advantage Online Courses
GMAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan GMAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Santa Cruz GMAT Prep Classes
Take a GMAT classroom course in Santa Cruz, CA.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Average GMAT score of 732.
- Has been consistently ranked one of the top three business schools in the country.
- The admissions rate is 6.1%, making it an exceptionally competitive school.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $145,559.
- The admissions deadline is April 3rd.
Magoosh (site affiliate) offers a low-priced GMAT course starting at $249. They’ve had over 1.5 million students since 2011.
1 year of access
+50 total score guarantee
Premium Self-Study ($249)
Over 340 video lessons on Math, Verbal, IR, and AWA
Over 1,300 practice questions
At least 2 practice tests
Tutoring + Premium ($799)
6 hours of tutoring ($660 value)
Video chat (Skype) sessions
Flexible scheduling within a week