Kaplan Test Prep – offers GMAT courses across the USA. They are the largest GMAT prep and business school admissions counseling company with online and live courses ranging from $500-$1500.
Teaching GMAT classes for over 50 years. More people get in to business school with their program than any other.
Advanced GMAT prep software: GMAT curriculum software gives you customized recommendations based on your Quant/Verbal strengths and weaknesses.
Higher GMAT score guaranteed or your money back
Kaplan GMAT Advantage Online Courses
GMAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan GMAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
New Haven GMAT Prep Classes
Take a GMAT classroom course in New Haven, CT.
- Yale School of Management has an average GMAT score of 730.
- The admissions rate is 17%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.71.
- The average base salary of graduates is $127,100 and the average signing bonus is $30,000.
- The admissions deadline is April 16.
- Quinnipiac School of Business has an average GMAT score of 550.
- The admissions rate is 80%, making it a somewhat competitive business school.
- The average GPA is 3.36.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $75,385.
- The admissions deadline is July 31.