Kaplan Test Prep – offers GMAT courses across the USA. They are the largest GMAT prep and business school admissions counseling company with online and live courses ranging from $500-$1500.
Kaplan GMAT Advantage Online Courses
GMAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan GMAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Starting at $1249
Oct 14 - Dec 02 | Thu
Thu, Oct 14: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Thu, Oct 21: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Thu, Oct 28: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Thu, Nov 11: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Thu, Nov 18: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Thu, Dec 02: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Philadelphia GMAT Tutor
Find a GMAT Tutor either in Philadelphia or online.
Tutoring – 10 Hours $2499
Tutoring – 20 Hours $3399
Tutoring – 30 Hours $4199
Tutoring – 40 Hours $4999
Kaplan Philadelphia location.
Philadelphia GMAT Prep Classes
Take a GMAT classroom course in Philadelphia, PA.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Average GMAT score of 732.
- Ranked 1st overall by U.S. News & World Report.
- The admissions rate is 9%, making it a highly-competitive school.
- The eight years drop out rate is very low at just 3.7%.
- The average GPA is 3.6.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $139,670.
- The admissions deadline is Sept. 18.
Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business
- Average GMAT score of 570.
- The admissions rate is 75%.
- The average GPA is 3.20.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $75,182.
- The admissions deadline is Sept. 1.
Magoosh (site affiliate) offers a low-priced GMAT course starting at $249. They’ve had over 1.5 million students since 2011.
1 year of access
+50 total score guarantee
Premium Self-Study ($249)
Over 340 video lessons on Math, Verbal, IR, and AWA
Over 1,300 practice questions
At least 2 practice tests
Tutoring + Premium ($799)
6 hours of tutoring ($660 value)
Video chat (Skype) sessions
Flexible scheduling within a week