Kaplan Test Prep – offers GMAT courses across the USA. They are the largest GMAT prep and business school admissions counseling company with online and live courses ranging from $500-$1500.
Kaplan GMAT Advantage Online Courses
GMAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan GMAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Philadelphia GMAT Prep Classes
Take a GMAT classroom course in Philadelphia, PA.
Philadelphia GMAT Tutor
Find a GMAT Tutor either in Philadelphia or online.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Kaplan Philadelphia location.
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania has an average GMAT score of 732.
- Ranked 1st overall by U.S. News & World Report.
- The admissions rate is 9%, making it a highly-competitive school.
- The eight years drop out rate is very low at just 3.7%.
- The average GPA is 3.6.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $139,670.
- The admissions deadline is Sept. 18.
- Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business has an average GMAT score of 570.
- The admissions rate is 75%, making it a somewhat competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.20.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $75,182.
- The admissions deadline is Sept. 1.