Alabama MCAT Classes
Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report� � progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track � customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Alabama MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.Hampton Inn & Suites: The Tutwiler: 2021 Park Place , Birmingham , AL 35203 - more info
12/29 - 04/19 Sun
01/07 - 02/27 Tue, Thu
01/12 - 04/19 Sun
01/21 - 02/27 Tue, Thu
02/18 - 04/16 Tue, Thu
03/03 - 04/16 Tue, Thu
05/05 - 06/11 Tue, Thu
Tuscaloosa - TBA: , Tuscaloosa , AL 35487 - more info
01/07 - 04/14 Tue
01/08 - 04/22 Wed
01/21 - 04/14 Tue
01/22 - 04/22 Wed
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
MCAT Test Locations in Alabama
|MCAT Test Center Location||Test Center Address||Test Date|
|Birmingham – Beacon Parkway East||601 BEACON PARKWAY WEST SUITE 106 BIRMINGHAM, AL 35209||Year Round Testing|
|Dothan – Montgomery Highway||3245 Montgomery Highway Suite #7 Dothan, AL 36303-2150||Year Round Testing|
|Huntsville – Exchange Place|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report.