Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT Prep Courses in Kansas
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.KU Edwards Campus: 12600 Quivira Road , Overland Park , KS 66213 - more info
01/08 - 03/04 Mon, Wed
01/22 - 03/04 Mon, Wed
03/04 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
03/18 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
05/27 - 07/13 Mon, Wed
Oread Hotel: 1200 Oread Ave , Lawrence , KS 66044 - more info
01/16 - 04/23 Thu
01/30 - 04/23 Thu
03/11 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
03/25 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
- University of Kansas School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 509.
- The admissions rate is 6.33%, making it a somewhat competitive medical school.
- The average GPA is 3.82.
- The admissions deadline is October 16.