Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT Prep Courses in Louisiana
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.Loyola University: 6363 Saint Charles Avenue , New Orleans , LA 70116 - more info
01/14 - 04/28 Tue
01/15 - 03/16 Mon, Wed
01/19 - 03/15 Sat, Sun
01/28 - 04/28 Tue
01/29 - 03/16 Mon, Wed
02/01 - 03/15 Sat, Sun
03/04 - 05/04 Mon, Wed
03/18 - 05/04 Mon, Wed
LSU-Shreveport: One University Place , Shreveport , LA 71115 - more info
01/12 - 05/03 Sun
01/26 - 05/03 Sun
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical Schools in Louisiana
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans||N/A||508||3.70||6.33%|
|Louisiana State University School of Medicine - Shreveport||N/A||505||3.70||10.04%|
|Tulane University School of Medicine||N/A||510||3.57||1.91%|
- Tulane University School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 510.
- The admissions rate is 1.91%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.57.
- The admissions deadline is December 15.