Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT Prep Courses in Louisiana
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical Schools in Louisiana
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans||N/A||508||3.70||6.33%|
|Louisiana State University School of Medicine - Shreveport||N/A||505||3.70||10.04%|
|Tulane University School of Medicine||N/A||510||3.57||1.91%|
- Tulane University School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 510.
- The admissions rate is 1.91%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.57.
- The admissions deadline is December 15.