Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Maryland MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in Maryland
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine||#26||519||3.92||1.80%|
|Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine||N/A||509||3.64||5.68%|
|University of Maryland School of Medicine||#23||512||3.81||3.31%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report.