Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry.
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Live MCAT Prep Class
Take a live MCAT class with a top instructor. MCAT course includes prep software, books, and videos.
- The School of Medicine at University of Alabama—Birmingham (UAB) is centralized in a large university complex that spans more than 80 city blocks, with much of that space dedicated to clinical facilities, research laboratories, classrooms, and surgical suites.
- Average MCAT is 508.
- Average GPA is 3.79
- The admissions deadline is November 1.