Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry.
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Online MCAT Prep Course
Meet in an online MCAT class with an expert instructor. This is a great option if class schedules near you aren’t convenient.
Live MCAT Prep Class
Take a live MCAT class with a top instructor. MCAT course includes prep software, books, and videos.
- The School of Medicine at University of Alabama—Birmingham (UAB) is centralized in a large university complex that spans more than 80 city blocks, with much of that space dedicated to clinical facilities, research laboratories, classrooms, and surgical suites.
- Average MCAT is 508.
- Average GPA is 3.79
- The admissions deadline is November 1.