Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
MCAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan MCAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Fayetteville MCAT Prep Classes
Take a MCAT classroom course in Fayetteville, AR.
01/22 - 03/18 Mon, Wed
02/05 - 03/18 Mon, Wed
03/16 - 05/11 Mon, Wed
03/30 - 05/11 Mon, Wed
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences has an average MCAT score of 507
- The admissions rate is 7.83%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.81.
- The admissions deadline is Nov. 1.