Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Little Rock MCAT Prep Classes
Take a MCAT classroom course in Little Rock, AR.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences has an average MCAT score of 507
- The admissions rate is 7.83%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.81.
- The admissions deadline is Nov. 1.