Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry.
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
MCAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan MCAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Champaign MCAT Prep Classes
Take a MCAT classroom course in Champaign, IL.
Champaign MCAT Tutor
Find a MCAT Tutor either in Champaign or online.
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Kaplan has a test center located in Champaign.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 512.
- The admissions rate is 3.76%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.73.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.