Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry.
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Chapel Hill MCAT Prep Classes
Take a MCAT classroom course in Chapel Hill, NC.
Chapel Hill MCAT Tutor
Find a MCAT Tutor either in Chapel Hill or online.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Kaplan has a test center located in Chapel Hill.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC has an average MCAT score of 510.
- Acceptance rate is 2.79%, making it a competitive college.
- Average GPA is 3.76 .
- The admissions deadline is October 15.