Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry.
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
MCAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan MCAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Starting at $2499
Sep 20 - Dec 06
Mon, Sep 20: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Sep 27: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 04: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 11: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 18: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 25: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 01: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 08: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 15: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 22: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 29: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Dec 06: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Chapel Hill MCAT Tutor
Find a MCAT Tutor either in Chapel Hill or online.
Tutoring – 10 Hours $3699
Tutoring – 20 Hours $4799
Tutoring – 30 Hours $5899
Tutoring – 40 Hours $6899
Kaplan has a test center located in Chapel Hill.
Chapel Hill MCAT Prep Classes
Take a MCAT classroom course in Chapel Hill, NC.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC has an average MCAT score of 510.
- Acceptance rate is 2.79%, making it a competitive college.
- Average GPA is 3.76 .
- The admissions deadline is October 15.