Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep courses. More people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major courses.
- Proven track record: Kaplan is the only national program with more than 20 years of expertise researching and teaching the MCAT.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan offers an extensive suite of courses and pioneering technology that gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed, or your money back: Kaplan has the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry.
- Top-rated teachers: Every Kaplan teacher has mastered the MCAT. More than 9 out of 10 Kaplan students rate their teachers highly. Only one in ten candidates make the cut to teach.
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
MCAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan MCAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Oklahoma City MCAT Prep Classes
Take a MCAT classroom course in Oklahoma City, OK.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!University Of Oklahoma Memorial Union: 900 Asp Avenue , Norman , OK 73019 - more info
02/08 - 04/20 Mon, Sat
02/22 - 04/20 Mon, Sat
03/12 - 05/05 Tue, Thu
03/26 - 05/05 Tue, Thu
University of Oklahoma Forum: 1704 Asp Avenue , Norman , OK 73072 - more info
01/25 - 04/25 Sat
University of Central Oklahoma: 100 N. University Drive , Edmond , OK 73034 - more info
03/09 - 05/09 Mon, Sat
03/23 - 05/09 Mon, Sat
05/17 - 08/16 Sun
Oklahoma State University: Classroom Building , Stillwater , OK 74078 - more info
01/25 - 05/02 Sat
Oklahoma City MCAT Tutor
Find a MCAT Tutor either in Oklahoma City or online.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 508 .
- The admissions rate is 7.97%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.73 .
- The admissions deadline isOctober 15