Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Missouri MCAT Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!St. Louis University: , Saint Louis , MO 63103 - more info
01/25 - 03/01 Sat, Sun
03/16 - 05/11 Mon, Wed
03/30 - 05/11 Mon, Wed
04/14 - 06/30 Tue
05/27 - 06/22 Mon, Wed, Fri
07/07 - 08/13 Tue, Thu
Washington University-Anheuser-Busch Hall: 1 Brookings Dr , St. Louis , MO 63130 - more info
01/23 - 03/26 Tue, Thu
02/06 - 03/26 Tue, Thu
06/01 - 07/08 Mon, Wed
06/06 - 07/25 Sat, Sun
07/07 - 07/30 Tue, Wed, Thu
University of Missouri - Columbia: , Columbia , MO 65211 - more info
02/02 - 05/03 Sun
04/02 - 05/12 Tue, Thu
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More Kaplan local classroom information:
Medical schools in Missouri
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Saint Louis University School of Medicine||#59||512||3.86||2.55%|
|University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia||#64||509||3.85||5.75%|
|University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City||N/A||509||3.83||5.26%|
|Washington University School of Medicine||#12||521||3.89||2.48%|
- University of Missouri School of Medicine – Columbia has an average MCAT score of 509.
- The admissions rate is 5.75%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.85.
- The admissions deadline is October 15.
- University of Missouri School of Medicine – Kansas City has an average MCAT score of 509.
- The admissions rate is 5.26%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.83.
- The admissions deadline is August 1.