Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
New Hampshire: MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
15% off Kaplan until 11/1!Dartmouth College: Dartmouth College , Hanover , NH 03755 - more info
01/08 - 03/04 Mon, Wed
01/22 - 03/04 Mon, Wed
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in New Hampshire
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth||#18||512||3.65||1.22%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth has an average MCAT score of 512.
- The admissions rate is 1.22%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.65.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.