Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
New Mexico: MCAT Prep Courses
New Mexico MCAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Starting at $2899
In Person classes may be unavailable, but you can still try one of our Live Online classes.
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Starting at $2499
|Jul 25 - Sep 1
Mon: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Tue: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Wed: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Thu: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
|Aug 27 - Dec 10
Sat: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
|Aug 30 - Dec 6
Tue: 7:30 - 10:30 PM
|Sep 7 - Dec 14
Wed: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
|Sep 10 - Oct 23
Sun: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Sat: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
MCAT Prep Online Bootcamp
Kaplan’s ultimate MCAT prep with comprehensive materials and live classes.
Starting at $6999
|Summer Bootcamp 1
May 22 - Jun 24
|Summer Bootcamp 2
Jul 5 - Aug 8
Dec 11 - Jan 12
New Mexico MCAT Tutor
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 10 Hours $3299
Tutoring – 20 Hours $4299
Tutoring – 30 Hours $5299
Tutoring – 40 Hours $6299
MCAT Prep On Demand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
Starting at $1999
More local New Mexico classroom information:
Medical schools in New Mexico
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|University of New Mexico School of Medicine||#21||504||3.68||7.04%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report