Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
New Mexico: MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Homewood Suites Albuquerque Uptown: 7101 Arvada Avenue NE , Albuquerque , NM 87110 - more info
01/29 - 05/06 Wed
02/01 - 03/29 Sat, Sun
02/12 - 05/06 Wed
02/15 - 03/29 Sat, Sun
05/16 - 08/15 Sat
06/03 - 07/15 Wed, Sun
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local New Mexico classroom information:
Medical schools in New Mexico
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|University of New Mexico School of Medicine||#21||504||3.68||7.04%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report