Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Pennsylvania: MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Kaplan International - Philadelphia: 1222 Walnut St , Philadelphia , PA 19107 - more info
01/25 - 04/04 Sat, Sun
02/11 - 03/26 Tue, Thu
02/22 - 04/04 Sat, Sun
02/22 - 06/20 Sat
03/21 - 06/20 Sat
05/16 - 06/30 Tue, Sat
05/27 - 06/26 Mon, Wed, Fri
06/06 - 07/25 Sat, Sun
06/11 - 07/23 Tue, Thu
06/15 - 07/27 Mon, Wed
Temple University - Student Faculty Center: 3340 N Broad St , Philadelphia , PA 19140 - more info
06/01 - 07/09 Mon, Thu
University of Pennsylvania: 3451 Walnut Street , Philadelphia , PA 19104 - more info
01/23 - 05/28 Thu
01/27 - 03/11 Mon, Wed
02/13 - 05/28 Thu
03/29 - 05/17 Sat, Sun
04/27 - 06/10 Mon, Wed
07/07 - 08/04 Tue, Wed, Thu
Carnegie Mellon University: 5000 Forbes Ave , Pittsburgh , PA 15213 - more info
01/26 - 04/26 Sun
01/28 - 03/26 Tue, Thu
02/11 - 03/26 Tue, Thu
04/12 - 07/19 Sun
05/28 - 07/07 Tue, Thu
07/11 - 08/16 Sat, Sun
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in Pennsylvania
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Drexel University College of Medicine||#91-120||511||3.73||1.85%|
|Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine||Unranked||507||3.74||1.78%|
|Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania||#10||519||3.85||2.56%|
|Washington University School of Medicine||#12||521||3.89||2.48%|
|Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University||#56||514||3.71||2.71%|
|Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine||#60||511||3.7||1.93%|
|University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine||#13||517||3.86||2.39%|
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 507.
- The admissions rate is 1.78%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.74.
- The admissions deadline is November 15.
- UPerelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania has an average MCAT score of 519.
- The admissions rate is 2.56%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.85.
- The admissions deadline is October 15.