Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Pennsylvania: MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Starting at $2499
Sep 20 - Dec 06
Mon, Sep 20: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Sep 27: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 04: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 11: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 18: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 25: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 01: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 08: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 15: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 22: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 29: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Dec 06: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in Pennsylvania
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Drexel University College of Medicine||#91-120||511||3.73||1.85%|
|Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine||Unranked||507||3.74||1.78%|
|Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania||#10||519||3.85||2.56%|
|Washington University School of Medicine||#12||521||3.89||2.48%|
|Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University||#56||514||3.71||2.71%|
|Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine||#60||511||3.7||1.93%|
|University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine||#13||517||3.86||2.39%|
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 507.
- The admissions rate is 1.78%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.74.
- The admissions deadline is November 15.
- UPerelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania has an average MCAT score of 519.
- The admissions rate is 2.56%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.85.
- The admissions deadline is October 15.