Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Utah: MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.University of Utah - Peterson Heritage Center: 151 Connor Street , Salt Lake City , UT 84102 - more info
01/22 - 04/29 Wed
02/05 - 04/29 Wed
03/11 - 04/27 Mon, Wed
03/16 - 04/27 Mon, Wed
Hampton Inn Provo: 1511 South 40 East , Provo , UT 84601 - more info
01/04 - 04/04 Sat
01/18 - 04/04 Sat
01/30 - 03/26 Tue, Thu
02/13 - 03/26 Tue, Thu
05/06 - 06/15 Mon, Wed
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in Utah
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|University of Utah School of Medicine||#38||510||3.75||3.37%|
- University of Utah School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 510.
- The admissions rate is 3.37%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.75.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.