Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan (live courses online)
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local Florida classroom information:
Medical Schools in Florida
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA|
|Florida Atlantic University Charles E Schmidt College of Medicine||#91-120||512||3.76|
|Flordia International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine||N/A||510||3.71|
|Florida State University College of Medicine||#91-120||505||3.74|
|University of Central Florida College of Medicine||#91-120||510||3.76|
|University of Flordia College of Medicine||#53||514||3.86|
|University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine||#78||513||3.73|
|University of South Florida Health Morsani College of Medicine||#91-120||514||3.68|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report