Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Iowa MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Iowa State University: , Ames , IA 50010 - more info
04/02 - 05/12 Tue, Thu
University of Iowa: 130 Byington Rd. , Iowa City , IA 52242 - more info
01/30 - 03/31 Tue, Thu
02/02 - 05/03 Sun
02/13 - 03/31 Tue, Thu
05/27 - 07/08 Mon, Wed
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More Iowa local classroom information:
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine MCAT score of 511.
- The admissions rate is 4.00%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.77.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.