Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Iowa MCAT Prep Courses
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More Iowa local classroom information:
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine MCAT score of 511.
- The admissions rate is 4.00%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.77.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.