Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Massachusetts MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!University of Massachusetts Amherst: 300 Massachusetts Ave , Amherst , MA 01003 - more info
06/03 - 07/19 Wed, Sun
Assumption College: 500 Salisbury Street , Worcester , MA 01604 - more info
01/29 - 03/23 Mon, Wed
Natick Marriott Courtyard: 342 Speen Street , Natick , MA 01760 - more info
05/20 - 07/08 Wed, Sat
Brandeis University: 415 South Street , Waltham , MA 02454 - more info
02/16 - 04/19 Wed, Sun
03/01 - 04/19 Wed, Sun
07/07 - 08/01 Tue, Thu, Sat
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information for Massachusetts:
Medical schools in Massachusetts
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report