Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT Prep Courses in Minnesota
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Macalester College: 1600 Grand Ave , St Paul , MN 55105 - more info
01/26 - 05/10 Sun
01/27 - 03/04 Mon, Wed
02/09 - 05/10 Sun
02/25 - 05/05 Tue, Sat
03/17 - 05/05 Tue, Sat
06/02 - 07/16 Tue, Thu
06/09 - 07/21 Tue, Thu
University Of Minnesota: Main Campus , Minneapolis , MN 55455 - more info
01/23 - 04/23 Thu
02/05 - 03/23 Mon, Wed
03/09 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
03/25 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
05/17 - 08/16 Sun
05/19 - 06/30 Tue, Thu
06/01 - 07/08 Mon, Wed
06/22 - 08/03 Mon, Wed
07/14 - 08/11 Tue, Thu, Sat
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical Schools in Minnesota
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. AVG||Accept. %|
|Mayo Medical School||#44||516||3.89||1.04%|
|University of Minnesota Medical School - Twin Cities||#111||511||3.7||5.02%|
|University of Minnesota Medical School - Duluth||#140||504||3.69||5.02%|