Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Mississippi MCAT Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Starting at $2499
Sep 20 - Dec 06
Mon, Sep 20: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Sep 27: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 04: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 11: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 18: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 25: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 01: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 08: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 15: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 22: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 29: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Dec 06: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
More local class information:
Law schools in Mississippi
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Mississippi School of Law||#106||155||48.1%||$62,500|
|Mississippi College School of Law||N/A||146||85.2%||$55,000|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
- Ole Miss Law School has an average MCAT score of 155.
- The admissions rate is 49%, making it a competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.41.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $62,500 and in the public sector it is $40,000.
- The admissions deadline is April 15.