Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep- more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart ReportT – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Mississippi MCAT Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local class information:
MCAT Testing Center Locations in Mississippi
|MCAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Blue Mountain College||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Delta State University||✔||✔||×||✔|
|University of Southern Mississippi||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Jackson State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Mississippi State University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Mississippi Law School||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Mississippi
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Mississippi School of Law||#106||155||48.1%||$62,500|
|Mississippi College School of Law||N/A||146||85.2%||$55,000|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
- Ole Miss Law School has an average MCAT score of 155.
- The admissions rate is 49%, making it a competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.41.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $62,500 and in the public sector it is $40,000.
- The admissions deadline is April 15.