Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
New Jersey MCAT Prep Courses
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More information about MCAT Prep Courses in New Jersey:
Medical schools in New Jersey
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Cooper Medical School of Rowan University||#91-120||507||3.69||1.87%|
|Rutgers New Jersey Medical School||#91-120||512||3.79||3.84%|
|Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School||#82||511||3.7||4.35%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report.