Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Oregon: MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Portland State University: 1825 SW Broadway , Portland , OR 97201 - more info
01/25 - 03/01 Sat, Sun
05/04 - 06/22 Mon, Wed
06/11 - 07/28 Tue, Thu
07/06 - 08/12 Mon, Wed
Oregon State University: Oregon State University , Corvallis , OR 97331 - more info
06/03 - 07/27 Mon, Wed
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in Oregon
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine||#6||509||3.65||2.54%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report