Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Rhode Island MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in Rhode Island
Brown University The Warren Alpert Medical School has an average MCAT score of 514.
The admissions rate is 1.85%, making it a competitive school.
The average GPA is 3.57.
The admissions deadline is November 1.
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Accept. %||Avg. GPA|
|Brown University The Warren Alpert Medical School||#36||148||1.85%||3.57|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report