Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Texas MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Austin Kaplan Center: 2270 Guadalupe Street , Austin , TX 78705 - more info
01/30 - 03/31 Tue, Thu
02/13 - 03/31 Tue, Thu
03/11 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
03/25 - 05/06 Mon, Wed
04/18 - 07/18 Sat
05/26 - 07/02 Tue, Thu
06/03 - 07/15 Mon, Wed
07/09 - 08/04 Tue, Thu, Sun
Texas State University: 601 University Drive , San Marcos , TX 78666 - more info
06/18 - 07/28 Tue, Thu
Southwestern University: 1001 E. University , Georgetown , TX 78626 - more info
02/15 - 04/04 Mon, Sat
Richardson Civic Center: 411 West Arapaho Road , Richardson , TX 75080 - more info
06/15 - 07/22 Mon, Wed
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local Texas classroom information:
Medical schools in Texas
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Baylor College of Medicine||#22||518||3.9||2.43%|
|Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine||#83||509||3.68||3.37%|
|Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine||#93-120||505||3.7||2.60%|
|Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine - Lubbock||#90||508||3.8||4.02%|
|University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School||Unranked||512||3.88||1.04%|
|University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine||#70||508||3.92||4.70%|
|University of Texas McGovern Medical School at Houston||#52||511||3.84||4.80%|
|University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine||Unranked||504||3.64||1.27%|
|University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio||#60||515||3.81||4%|
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 505.
- The admissions rate is 2.60%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.7.
- The admissions deadline is October 15.
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 509.
- The admissions rate is 3.37%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.68.
- The admissions deadline is October 1