Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Virginia:MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan (live courses online)
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in Missouri
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Eastern Virginia Medical School||#91-120||512||3.72||2.24%|
|University of Virginia School of Medicine||#26||517||3.84||2.95%|
|Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine||#55||517||3.84||2.46%|
|Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute||Unranked||512||3.57|
- Eastern Virginia Medical School has an average MCAT score of 512.
- The admissions rate is 2.24%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.72.
- The admissions deadline is November 15.
- University of Virginia School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 517.
- The admissions rate is 2.95%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.84.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.