Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Kaplan MCAT Prep Courses in Washington DC
Washington DC MCAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Starting at $2899
|* District Offices - Georgetown: 1101 30th St. NW, Washington, DC 20007|
|Jun 25 - Aug 14
Sun: 1:00 - 4: 00 PM
Sat: 1:00 - 4: 00 PM
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
MCAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan MCAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Starting at $2499
|Jul 25 - Sep 1
Mon: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Tue: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Wed: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Thu: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
|Aug 27 - Dec 10
Sat: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
|Aug 30 - Dec 6
Tue: 7:30 - 10:30 PM
|Sep 7 - Dec 14
Wed: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
|Sep 10 - Oct 23
Sun: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Sat: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Kaplan has a test center located in Washington, DC.
MCAT Prep Online Bootcamp
Kaplan’s ultimate MCAT prep with comprehensive materials and live classes.
Starting at $6999
|Summer Bootcamp 1
May 22 - Jun 24
|Summer Bootcamp 2
Jul 5 - Aug 8
Dec 11 - Jan 12
Washington DC MCAT Tutor
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 10 Hours $3299
Tutoring – 20 Hours $4299
Tutoring – 30 Hours $5299
Tutoring – 40 Hours $6299
MCAT Prep On Demand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
Starting at $1999
More local classroom information:
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC has an average MCAT score of 512
- The admissions rate is 2.6% , making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.74.
- The admissions deadline is November 5.
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences DC has an average MCAT score of 510.
- The admissions rate is 1.23%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.78
- The admissions deadline is November 15.
- Howard University College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 502.
- The admissions rate is 1.33%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.41.
- The admissions deadline is December 15.
Medical Schools in Washington DC
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg.MCAT||Average GPA|
|George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences||#67||510||3.78|
|Georgetown University School of Medicine||#91-120||512||3.74|
|Howard University College of Medicine||#91-120||502||3.41|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report