Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Kaplan MCAT Prep Courses in Washington DC
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
MCAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan MCAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Kaplan has a test center located in Washington, DC.
Kaplan Live Classroom Courses in DC
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Kaplan International Washington DC: 1100 G Street NW , Washington , DC 20005 - more info
02/20 - 04/21 Tue, Thu
03/05 - 04/21 Tue, Thu
03/11 - 05/09 Wed, Sat
03/21 - 05/09 Wed, Sat
04/21 - 06/02 Tue, Thu
05/13 - 06/24 Mon, Wed
06/03 - 07/15 Mon, Wed
06/07 - 08/08 Sat, Sun
06/18 - 07/30 Tue, Thu
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC has an average MCAT score of 512
- The admissions rate is 2.6% , making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.74.
- The admissions deadline is November 5.
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences DC has an average MCAT score of 510.
- The admissions rate is 1.23%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.78
- The admissions deadline is November 15.
- Howard University College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 502.
- The admissions rate is 1.33%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.41.
- The admissions deadline is December 15.
More local classroom information:
Medical Schools in Washington DC
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg.MCAT||Average GPA|
|George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences||#67||510||3.78|
|Georgetown University School of Medicine||#91-120||512||3.74|
|Howard University College of Medicine||#91-120||502||3.41|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report