Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Illinois MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan (live courses online)
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local Illinois classroom information:
Medical schools in Illinois
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Carle Illinois College of Medicine||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science||N/A||507||3.49||1.58%|
|Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine||N/A||507||3.71||1.45%|
|Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine||#35||520||3.89||2.14%|
|Rush Medical College of Rush University||#71||510||3.54||1.57%|
|Southern Illinois University School of Medicine||N/A||507||3.8||5.93%|
|University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine||#18||518||3.84||1.62%|
|University of Illinois College of Medicine||#48||512||3.73||3.76%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report