Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
North Carolina: MCAT Prep Courses
North Carolina MCAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Starting at $2899
|University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill: UNC School of Nursing, Chapel Hill, NC 27599|
|Jun 2 - Jul 26
Tue: 12:00 - 3: 00 PM
Thu: 12:00 - 3: 00 PM
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Starting at $2499
|Jul 25 - Sep 1
Mon: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Tue: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Wed: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Thu: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
|Aug 27 - Dec 10
Sat: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
|Aug 30 - Dec 6
Tue: 7:30 - 10:30 PM
|Sep 7 - Dec 14
Wed: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
|Sep 10 - Oct 23
Sun: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Sat: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
MCAT Prep Online Bootcamp
Kaplan’s ultimate MCAT prep with comprehensive materials and live classes.
Starting at $6999
|Summer Bootcamp 1
May 22 - Jun 24
|Summer Bootcamp 2
Jul 5 - Aug 8
Dec 11 - Jan 12
North Carolina MCAT Tutor
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 10 Hours $3299
Tutoring – 20 Hours $4299
Tutoring – 30 Hours $5299
Tutoring – 40 Hours $6299
MCAT Prep On Demand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
Starting at $1999
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in North Carolina
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Duke University School of Medicine||#31||516||3.85||1.65%|
|East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine||#31||507||3.6||12%|
|University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine||#1||510||3.76||2.79%|
|Wake Forest School of Medicine||#64||511||3.69||1.47%|
- Wake Forest School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 511.
- The admissions rate is 1.47%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.69.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.