Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
North Carolina: MCAT Prep Courses
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Starting at $2499
Sep 20 - Dec 06
Mon, Sep 20: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Sep 27: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 04: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 11: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 18: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Oct 25: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 01: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 08: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 15: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 22: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Nov 29: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon, Dec 06: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
More local classroom information:
Medical schools in North Carolina
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|Duke University School of Medicine||#31||516||3.85||1.65%|
|East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine||#31||507||3.6||12%|
|University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine||#1||510||3.76||2.79%|
|Wake Forest School of Medicine||#64||511||3.69||1.47%|
- Wake Forest School of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 511.
- The admissions rate is 1.47%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.69.
- The admissions deadline is November 1.