Kaplan is the leader in MCAT prep – more people get in to college with a Kaplan MCAT course than with any other major course.
- Online Student with Smart Report – progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with Smart Track – customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- Adaptive learning technology – personalized for your needs
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
MCAT Prep Courses in Oklahoma
Kaplan MCAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.University Of Oklahoma Memorial Union: 900 Asp Avenue , Norman , OK 73019 - more info
01/14 - 04/21 Tue
01/28 - 04/21 Tue
02/08 - 04/20 Mon, Sat
02/22 - 04/20 Mon, Sat
03/12 - 05/05 Tue, Thu
03/26 - 05/05 Tue, Thu
05/13 - 06/24 Mon, Wed
University of Central Oklahoma: 100 N. University Drive , Edmond , OK 73034 - more info
03/09 - 05/09 Mon, Sat
03/23 - 05/09 Mon, Sat
05/17 - 08/16 Sun
Oklahoma State University: Classroom Building , Stillwater , OK 74078 - more info
01/11 - 04/25 Sat
01/25 - 04/25 Sat
05/12 - 06/18 Tue, Thu
MCAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Medical schools in Oklahoma
|Medical School||Nat. Rank||Avg. MCAT||Avg. GPA||Accept. %|
|University of Oklahoma College of Medicine||#66||500||3.6||7.97%|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine has an average MCAT score of 508 .
- The admissions rate is 7.97%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.73 .
- The admissions deadline isOctober 15