Kaplan Test Prep – the largest GMAT preparation and business school admissions counseling company. Kaplan offers online and live courses ranging from $500-$1500.
Minneapolis GMAT Prep Classes
Take a GMAT classroom course in Minneapolis, MN.
- University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management has an average GMAT score of 690.
- The admissions rate is 45%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.35.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $113,093.
- The admissions deadline is April 1.
- Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas has an average GMAT score of 561.
- The admissions rate is 83%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.2.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $48,000.
- The admissions deadline is Aug. 1.
Magoosh (site affiliate) offers a low-priced GMAT course starting at $249. They’ve had over 1.5 million students since 2011.
1 year of access
+50 total score guarantee
Premium Self-Study ($249)
Over 340 video lessons on Math, Verbal, IR, and AWA
Over 1,300 practice questions
At least 2 practice tests
Tutoring + Premium ($799)
6 hours of tutoring ($660 value)
Video chat (Skype) sessions
Flexible scheduling within a week