Kaplan Test Prep – the largest GMAT preparation and business school admissions counseling company. Kaplan offers online and live courses ranging from $500-$1500.
Kaplan GMAT Advantage Online Courses
GMAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan GMAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Starting at $1249
|Nov 03 - Nov 21||Sun: 6:00 - 9:00 PM|
Wed: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
|Nov 07 - Dec 04||Sun: 6:00 - 9:00 PM|
Sat: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
|Nov 09 - Dec 02||Tue: 6:30 - 9:30 PM|
Thu: 6:30 - 9:30 PM
|Nov 16 - Dec 09||Tue: 8:00 - 11:00 PM|
Thu: 8:00 - 11:00 PM
|Nov 22 - Dec 08||Mon: 7:00 - 10:00 PM|
Wed: 7:00 - 10:00 PM
Minneapolis GMAT Prep Classes
Take a GMAT classroom course in Minneapolis, MN.
University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management
- Average GMAT score of 690.
- The admissions rate is 45%, making it a somewhat competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.35.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $113,093.
- The admissions deadline is April 1.
Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas
- Average GMAT score of 561.
- The admissions rate is 83%.
- The average GPA is 3.2.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $48,000.
- The admissions deadline is Aug. 1.
Magoosh (site affiliate) offers a low-priced GMAT course starting at $249. They’ve had over 1.5 million students since 2011.
1 year of access
+50 total score guarantee
Premium Self-Study ($249)
Over 340 video lessons on Math, Verbal, IR, and AWA
Over 1,300 practice questions
At least 2 practice tests
Tutoring + Premium ($799)
6 hours of tutoring ($660 value)
Video chat (Skype) sessions
Flexible scheduling within a week